filters
State:
Show
City:
Show

GOPTrunk.com did not deliver as promised.

I ordered McCain/Palin signs and stickers, and paid for priority shipping almost two weeks ago. I wanted to follow up, but their website is down!!! And don't bother calling any of the listed numbers as "this mailbox is full," which lets you know they are messing up with other people's orders as well. What's up with that? They should already be prepared for an onslaught of orders. Not a happy customer and I don't blame the McCain/Palin campaigners, as the GOPTrunk.com website stated it was a "company for profit." Laughing to the bank.

We Ordered A Yard Sign On Oct.10th And As Of Today,Oct. 19th. We Have Not Received Any Thing.

This is a joke, we ordered shirts to show our support, and nothing... Good thing Sarah Palin came to Clearwater where we could buy a shirt..

What a rip off..These people should be prosecuted. Maybe they are on a spa vacation... Our U.

S. is going to *** in a handbasket.

Think of how many tens or hundreds of thousands of people ordered McCain/Palin from the McCain website in the last month (when GOPtrunk was running their official store). And they never got ANY merchandise!!!

Think how this company alone has cut McCain's advertising by about 50%!!! Five freakin' weeks and I can't even get some bumper stickers in the mail? Just stick 'em in an envelope and send them, you freakin' idiots! I can't think of a worse institution for customer service.

Are they owned by Democrats? NEVER EVER EVER order anything from GOPTrunk.

Same situation here. Ordered 250 bumper stickers 6 weeks ago and still nothing.

Get the word out--these people are thieves and should be prosecuted. :(

I am having the same issue...its been 4 weeks and countless emails, never a response. I am contacting my CC company and refuting the charges.

I ordered $91 of McCain merchandise on SEPT. 5.

It is now Oct. 2 and nothing!! It has finally shipped by FedEX according to the tracking number I was finally given after email (before the "unfortunate" shut down of website), numerous phone calls etc, etc!

This is a joke of a company that I truly believe is run by the very deceptive vile Obama campaign. I will definitely be contacting BBB.

I ordered a yard sign on the 5th of Sept. It's the 2nd of Oct.

No yard sign. I was lucky if you will, to reach an actual person on Sunday night, they assured me I would recieve my yard sign no later than Wed. It's Thur now where if my stinkin yard sign. I 've left many messages, sent emails, everything.

I'm calling the BBB!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if McCain/Palin know what a scam these people are running????

If they can't even control a sticker and t-shirt company, how could they run the f'n country? Go Obama

I ordered last week before the site went down and have not received anything from them. I cannot get ahold of anyone. Who do we complain to?

I ordered a yard sign and two bumper stickers on September 6th. It is now October 2nd and still have not received my stuff.

I emailed customer service before their site went down and they emailed back the next day stating it would be there by the end of the week.

When I still hadn't received my items I went back to their websited only to find that it was shut down and I too can't get through on the phone. I feel I was scammed big time and I am pissed!

View more comments (9)
Most Helpful

GOPTrunk review in Queen Creek, Arizona: GOP Trunk

Last month I thought I was buying the deal discount when buying bulk 10 or more campaign buttons. I checked the 10 McCain Campaign buttons on the single online button page and not the bulk button page.( Why two similar sales on the same item?) After I received my online order I found no discount was applied on my charge? After calling and saying I would take more campaign buttons to make up the extra $10.00 I was charged! The GOP Trunk agent told me nothing could be done after the original order was sent? They sold nice items, but poor customer service!
Review

GOPTrunk review in Wayne, Pennsylvania: GOP Trunk stinks!

I ordered McCain yard signs over a month ago on September 11, 2008! Still no delivery and now it is October 14th! What a scam. When you call they tell you the items have been shipped. But I have not received them nor do I believe them anymore. Never again. The election will be over before I have my signs. They sure charge your credit card quick enough. I am really pissed off! Their website says they only give store credit for returns. If I had the items I would not bother to return them as I will never use these site again.
#42093

so tell me where are you hiding the items that you received, your parents house, your siblings? where?

Review

GOPTrunk review in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida: Scammed Again!!!

I ordered a Bikers For McCain T-Shirt, with 2 day delivery.. That was 10 days ago, and they charged my credit card twice.. They better hope that I never find someone that works there.. Someone please get these reviews to an appropriate person that can get these crooks!! What about the better business bureau? Whatever you do, don't buy anything from this company... Well, this link requires me to use all 100 words for this complaint review.. If anyone finds out anything about these crooks, please put the information on this site so we'll know whats up.

Join the club. These guys should be imprisoned.

I've contacted them 3 times now about merchandise I ordered 6 weeks ago.

Still no merchandise. Where I come from we call that "theft."

Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss

GopTrunk.com or are they???

I placed an order on GOPTRUNK.com over 30 days ago. Still have not received my merchandise?? I have to wonder Where did this money go hmmmm??? I noticed they have a new disclaimer on the website that now says they are not affiliated with the McCain-Palin ticket which was not on the site when I ordered it. If I do not get my signs I will equal the score by removing as many Obama-Biden campaign signs I can. I would love to hear from anyone who has actually received any merchandise from GopTrunk.com PS. I am NOT casting my vote for Obama because he's black, but because he's Green.

For all those people who ordered from GOPtrunk and didn't receive all the merchandise,do you ever think that the people who goofed up was FedEx, USPS, UPS? I helped fill hundreds of orders from GOPTrunk and made sure all my merchandise was in your orders.

Total scam company. It's been 6 weeks and I've gotten nothing but snarky emails from their customer service dept. I am convinced these guys are democrats.

This company is a fraudulent Democrat front. Like other Dems, they take people's money and give you nothing in return.

Time for some criminal prosecution. (Sad thing is, I bought the stuff as memorabilia for my kids).

Now I'm out a lot of dough. Just add it to my bailout bill, Dems.

I'm afraid this "front" company, like the all=important economic bailout, is a Democrat scam. They were the official McCain store until about a month ago.

When they took my money (oh, back around August) it was charged to "Edonations," which I assumed was a donation to the McCain campaign (make sense). Now they are nowhere to be found on the McCain site, as the McCain team must have caught wind of their shenanigans.

I would encourage everyone to call "fraud" on this company. In the meantime, your local GOP office will have plenty of yard signs.....FOR FREE.

Finally recieved my order on 10/08/08 placed 9/9/08, but did not recieve a $25 Palin item even though even though papework said it was shipped. I asked for a refund via email and they said in the reply that I could get a refund or they would ship item when it became available.

Since the item would probably not arrive sometime until December, I opted for the refund.

I'll probably have to spend additional time on this to get my money back, unfortunately. Good luck to everyone else.

View more comments (4)
Loss

GOPTrunk review in Dayton, Ohio: Maybe...

maybe if you pissed off customers should go *** your selves people are waiting just as much as you are. Some people wait longer and call in as nice as can be. Why don't you guys stop thinking about your low life *** selves and maybe get a life??? why don't you guys *** do what they do and tell me you will get *** out faster?really? why do you think they have some many back up orders?you don't know what the *** is going on. so don't be running your mouth.*** ***

Great.....a GOPtrunk employee. How much is Obama payin' you, hon?

Instead of yelling at customers who had their money STOLEN from them, why don't you mail my order?!

I could've adopted a child from China in the amount of time it's taken you guys to think about mailing my bumper stickers. INSANE!

GOPTrunk review in Washington, District Of Columbia: GOP TRUNK SUCKS

GOP TRUNK SUCKS Well, I waited for 5 weeks, ordered shirts, signes, stickers,,,, nothing arrived. They must be working for the democrats on the side. I cancelled my order, there are a bunch of other companies to order from, same day shipping. a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a Ivan

This is the exact reason pissedconsumer has to get rid of the 100 word minimum thing. You had to add the a a a a a a thing to get to the limit. It used to be different but people wrote silly compaints like. Title : Burger king

Complaint : Bad service or racism

Signed : John Smith.

Now for the letter I think most things are four to eight weeks of delivery wait another month then contact them. Or contact them now and find out what is happening with your delivery.

GOPTrunk review in Mammoth Lakes, California: Not happy

I was followed a link from the johnmccain.com site. I ordered received my yard sign and sticker and other various items. I went to my account and they said that they were shipped. I have recieved my yard sign and sticker, but have not seen my other items. I could have sworn that it said that items would be shipped via UPS. My items that I received arrived USPS. Cannot get to my PO Box to pick up packages since I am a red blooded working American who works M-f 8-5. I go to johnmccain.com and see that they are linked to 2 different stores today.
Loss

GOPTrunk review in San Diego, California: GOP Trunk - I am scammed??

I ordered buttons /yard signs Sept 18th and got an order confirmation. Nothing has arrived. No answer from customer service or any of their phone lines. I am wondering if they are still in business. Does anyone know about this online store? Are we being ripped off? I need my GOP stuff to show support. I bet a Democrat owns the biz. Thanks and I can not belive I have to say 100 words about all this. It's hard enough to be concise these days. OK, here is more....How long have they been in business? Are they really affiliated with the GOP?

Yes, you were scammed. I ordered in early September.

They took the money from my bank account, but never sent the items. It's been over a month now.

What good will it do to receive the items after November? They're laughing all the way to the bank--but they should be imprisoned.

GOPTrunk review in Las Vegas, Nevada: My order has not arrived

Same thing with me but I have even more great news...the 877 phone line is now overloaded so you can't leave a complaint. Here is a copy of the letter I emailed to their customer support: GOPTRUNK FOLKS, I AM BEGINNING TO GET VERY AGGRIVATED WITH YOUR LACK OF RESPONSE TO MY MESSAGES LEFT ON YOUR VOICEMAIL. NOW YOUR 877 NUMBER IS SOOOO FULL, NOONE CAN GET THROUGH TO LEAVE ANY MESSAGES. I HAVE CONTACTED THE LLC YARD SIGNS ONLY TO BE TOLD THEY HAVE BEEN REQUESTED BY YOU TO TAKE OVER ON YOUR BEHALF??? YOU HAVE ALREADY TAKEN MY MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT FOR MY ORDER...AND YET NO ORDER. I AM STARTING TO WONDER IF YOU ARE NOT SOME LIBERAL RUN WEBSITE THAT HAS SCAMED A BUNCH OF US ENTHUSIASTIC REPUBLICANS AND HAVE SENT OUR MONEY TO THE OBAMA CAMPAIGN. SERIOUSLY...YOU NEED TO GET WHATEVER THE MAJOR MALFUNCTION IS WITH YOUR COMPANY FIXED. YOU ARE DOING NOT ONLY EVERY PERSON THAT HAS ORDERED, PAID IN FULL AND A SUPPORTER OF MCCAIN AND PALIN A DISSERVICE, BUT YOU ARE NOT ENABLING US TO GET THE WORD OUT FOR THIS CAMPAIGN.

I got my stuff without an issue. It isn't a "scam" but I am sure like any other business, they need to get their act together and take care of everyone.

I was just looking for a coupon code to get an after election discount

"MY order has not arrived"

Nor will it.

The store was a scam. The election was a scam.

Your money is gone.

Your country is gone.

Say hello to the New Amerika.

"My order has not arrived"

Nor will it.

The store was a scam. The election was a scam.

Your money is gone.

Your country is gone.

Say hello to the New Amerika.

Try and do a charge back on your credit card. I checked them out on godaddy.com and the domain is registered under the name Frog Leg and the address is a P.O.

Box. This was a scam!

2239 reviews
1.9
Compare GOPTrunk vs Telebrands

GOPTrunk review in Conyers, Georgia: GOP Trunk

I ordered 10 McCain/Palin signs, 1 t-shirt and 5 bumper stickers, totaling 75 bucks. I placed the order on September 4th. After trying 7 different phone numbers an exasperated lady on the other end took down my order number and said someone would call me by Friday September 26th. Well guess what, today is Wednesday October 2nd and I have yet to receive that promised call. Somebody at the GOP Trunk needs to get on the stick or Visa will be canceling my payment and I will return the products if I ever get them. What a joke.

What these idiots don't understand is, you cannot delay orders that long because the election is in 3 weeks and 5 days. My order went in over 5 weeks ago.

5 weeks!! You can't send me my order on Nov.

1st and say, "Sorry for the delay." This is a time-sensitive product. (That assumes that I'll ever get the actual product--part of me thinks they just stole my money).

:cry You guys are big baby's. Boo who.

Shut up. Who cares. You guys really have nothing better to do then bug those poor ladys who have to deal with you *** all day.

You will get your order when it comes. So just wait!!!

View more comments (1)