filters
State:
Show
City:
Show
I ordered signs from GOP Trunk.com, and after 2 weeks they have not arrived. I ordered 2 signs and 2 bumperstickers for nearly $30. When I checked the website, it states that they are down for server maintenance. I went back to the McCain website and they are now...

I wish I would have seen these complaints two years ago when they occured. If someone does read this, I am truly sorry.

I worked for the place that ran this company, and I will tell you, the people working at the company did not know how ridiculous the situation was. We were told to tell customers on the phone that they would have their stuff as soon as possible, and were not informed as to the true situation. The most ridiculous scam that this company had was that it was run by the same people who ran the merchandise store for Obama. And I know that many of the people who ordered items would not have ordered if they had known this.

And for anyone who asked where we were located, we were told to lie for our safety.

The whole situation was absolutely ridiculous, and my employment with them lasted less than a month due to these issues. I hope one day Karma kicks someone in the butt.

View more comments